Welcome to the H-1B Grants Performance Reporting Resource Page! This resource page is the go-to site for all things related to performance reporting for H-1B TechHire Partnership (TechHire), H-1B Strengthening Working Families Initiative (SWFI), and H-1B America's Promise (AP) grants.
Please see the list of resources below that act as either policy guidance or technical assistance for H-1B grantees.
Performance Policy Guidance for H-1B Grants
- H-1B Grants Performance Reporting Handbook & WIPS Reporting Guidance: Performance reporting guidance and instructions for H-1B America’s Promise, Strengthening Working Families Initiative (SWFI), and TechHire Partnerships grants.
- TEGL 14-18 Performance Alignment Webcast Series and Resource Page: Provides technical requirements for H-1B grants including an overview of the H-1B specific attachments that are part of TEGL 14-18.
QNR for H-1B AP, SWFI and TechHire Grantees: The Quarterly Narrative Report (QNR) is a summary of grant activities that occurred during the reporting quarter.
Amended ETA-9712 DOL PIRL for H-1B Grants: The most recently proposed, amended data elements for the performance reporting requirements of your H-1B grant.
Performance Reporting Technical Assistance
- H-1B Performance Reporting Technical Assistance Webinar: H-1B TechHire, SWFI, and AP grantees were invited to join this webinar on June 27, 2017. The webinar recording, PowerPoint slides and related resources are still available on this page if you were not able to join.
- Sample Case Management and Data File: Provides H-1B TechHire, SWFI and AP grantees with examples and instructions for data file preparation that is necessary to report quarterly performance data into the Workforce Integrated Performance System (WIPS).
H-1B Performance Reporting Toolkit: Supports H-1B grantees in preparing and submitting their quarterly progress reports and is a supplement to the WIPS Reporting Guidance and the H-1B Performance Handbook.
H-1B Training Activities and Outcomes Diagram: An overview of the H-1B PIRL data elements used to record training activities and credential attainment outcomes for H-1B participants.
H-1B WIPS TIPS: Addresses Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding WIPS.
- WIOA E-Learning Modules: Explains how indicators, which appear on the H-1B grantee QPR, are calculated and provides examples to help understand if an individual attaining a specific credential should be included in the indicator.
- H-1B Performance Reporting 3.0: Enhancing Your WIPS Performance Experience: H-1B TechHire, SWFI, and AP grantees were invited to join this webinar on October 16, 2018.
- H-1B Performance Reporting 2.0: WIPS Implementation: This webinar is designed to provide an update on the H-1B WIPS implementation plan and introduce America’s Promise, SWFI, and TechHire grantees to several WIPS functions.