H-1B Performance Reporting Resources: Technical Assistance
Performance Reporting Technical Assistance
This page offers performance reporting technical assistance for H-1B TechHire Partnership (TechHire), H-1B Strengthening Working Families Initiative (SWFI), and H-1B America's Promise (AP) grants.
- H-1B Performance Reporting Toolkit: This toolkit is designed to support H-1B grantees in preparing and submitting their quarterly progress reports and is a supplement to the WIPS Reporting Guidance and the H-1B Performance Handbook.
- H-1B WIPS TIPS: This tip sheet was compiled to address some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding WIPS.
- Sample Case Management and Data File: This resource is designed to assist H-1B TechHire, SWFI and AP grantees with examples and instructions for data file preparation that is necessary to report quarterly performance data into the Workforce Integrated Performance System (WIPS).
- H-1B Training Activities and Outcomes Diagram: This resource provides an overview of the H-1B PIRL data elements that are used to record training activities and credential attainment outcomes for H-1B participants.
Webinars and Webcasts
- H-1B Performance Reporting Tutorial: Preparing Data Files for WIPS: This resource is one of a series of technical assistance pre-recorded tutorials that will support H-1B grantees for H-1B Performance Reporting and submitting data files in WIPS.
- H-1B Performance Reporting 2.0: WIPS Implementation: This webinar is designed to provide an update on the H-1B Workforce Integrated Performance System (WIPS) implementation plan and introduce America’s Promise, SWFI, and TechHire grantees to several WIPS functions.
- H-1B Performance Reporting Technical Assistance Webinar: H-1B TechHire, SWFI, and AP grantees were invited to join this webinar on June 27, 2017. The webinar recording, PowerPoint slides and related resources are still available on this page if you were not able to join.